O’Brien & Company works closely with infrastructure project teams and owners to navigate the many decisions that will impact project performance and sustainability through all project phases. We apply our integrative process to infrastructure projects when possible to help teams keep sustainability embedded rather than layered on the increasingly complex range of goals and requirements that projects face. We bring knowledge of different infrastructure standards and frameworks to set performance goals, select appropriate strategies, and then help teams track against them. We also work with teams to develop custom performance frameworks and tracking systems at both project and agency/enterprise scales.
- Rating system and standards project management: Envision, LEED, Sustainable SITES, Salmon Safe
- Envision project endorsement
- Eco-charrette and integrative process facilitation
- Energy, water, site, materials, carbon footprint analysis
- ISI-approved delivery of Envision Sustainability Professional (ENV SP) accreditation workshops
Our interdisciplinary, team-oriented infrastructure consulting staff includes ENV SPs, an ISI Trainer, LEED Accredited Professionals and Certified Sustainable Building Advisors. Our experience includes large public works projects in wastewater and transportation, land and air ports, transfer stations, and more.