From the earliest green building demonstration projects in the region to the latest cutting edge projects, O’Brien & Company has helped clients identify progressive and economically sound sustainable design and construction practices.
We use an integrative design approach to facilitate a successful project from early visioning through construction completion. We advise clients on the use of green building rating systems to achieve their goals, including selection of the appropriate system. We then customize a package of support from full-service rating system project management to targeted quality assurance reviews and technical support. As a project moves from idea to reality, we provide tools for ongoing sustainable operations and green building education to build capacity for future projects.
Our wide range of services can be packaged and customized to help you meet your performance goals.
- Rating System project management: LEED, Living Building, and more; including LEED Proven Provider for BD+C
- Eco-charrette and integrated design facilitation
- Energy, water, site, materials and daylight and views analysis
- Contractor consulting, training and quality management tools
- LEED Innovation Credits for sustainable operations
- Green building education
- Post occupancy surveys
- LEED Building Operations and Maintenance (O+M) certification plan
Our interdisciplinary, team-oriented green building consulting staff is comprised of Certified Sustainable Building Advisors and LEED Accredited Professionals in multiple LEED specialties. Our project expertise spans community and college master plans, large mixed-use and office developments, laboratory and healthcare projects, schools, non-profit projects, public buildings, and infrastructure projects.
Whether you are designing a small educational center or planning a large mixed-use development, our focus is on developing clear and appropriate priorities, assessing informational needs, and providing applicable technical analysis.