LEED Quality Assurance and Technical Assistance
Our LEED Quality Assurance and Technical Assistance services are for our clients with more experience in using LEED. These clients typically manage the LEED checklist and the sustainable design process directly and are familiar with LEED requirements and documentation.
O’Brien & Company participates in design meetings as a sustainability and LEED expert, and then provides highly experienced review and assistance through the certification process. We develop proposals unique to the clients experience and desire for support. The range of services can include:
- Sustainability/LEED expert participation in design meetings
- LEED checklist and document reviews during design development and construction documents
- LEED design phase documentation review prior to submittal and assistance with clarifications
- LEED contractor orientation meeting
- LEED construction phase documentation review prior to submittal and assistance with clarifications
- Eco-charrette facilitation
- On-going hourly technical assistance
We’ve provided LEED technical assistance to a variety of projects, including a K-12 school for the Muckleshoot tribe, the Bertschi Center, the Tacoma Community College Early Learning Center, and the Cold Climate Housing Research Center.