LEED Green Associate Exam Prep Resources
Thank you for completing the survey on our LEED Green Associate Exam Study Session! Your answers will help us to continually update and improve our services.
As promised, here are some great resources to aid you in your preparation for the Green Associate LEED exam. We recommend downloading and saving these files, as this web page will only be available for a short time after your course. Since these resources are a benefit to participants in our course, please do not share them.
- Study Session Presentation, Part 1 and Part 2 – A pdf of the presentations
- Quizzes taken in class with answer sheets and one extra 20 question quiz.
- Green Associate 100 Practice Exam – A full-length, 100 question Green Associate Practice Exam compiled and carefully vetted by O’Brien & Company staff and Study Session students over many years.
- Practice Exam Answer Key – Answer key to practice exam.
- Reference Standards and Vocabulary Flashcards – to help you understand, memorize and interpret these terms.
- Green Associate LEED Study Matrix – A blank Excel LEED matrix to help you diagram intents, reference standards, and key terms by LEED BD+C credit/concept.
- Acronyms List – for handy reference and quizzing yourself.
- Case studies handed out in the 2nd brown bag.
- Recommended order for the Integrative Process Exercise we did in the 2nd brown bag.
For more exam resources, we recommend the following:
- USGBC Professional Credentials page – http://www.usgbc.org/leed/credentials
- LEED User – The best source for all kinds of information on LEED – http://www.leeduser.com
- Green Building Education Services – Good source for online practice exams – http://www.greenexamprep.com/
If you are interested in further focused on the sustainable built environment, a full list of training opportunities is available on our education and training homepage.
You can also sign up for our newsletter to keep you up to date on the last case studies, industry trends, job announcements, training opportunities and MORE!
If you know of organizations who may want to sponsor a LEED exam prep courses for employees or members, please refer them to Elizabeth Powers (firstname.lastname@example.org, 206-621-8626 x116).
Additionally, we would love to hear back from you after you take the exam about your experience.